SSASC Announces Officers and New Director
During the SC/GA Southeastern Self Storage Conference & Trade Show, SSASC announced new board officers and new director. Brian Petersen serves as President, and Jeannette Spurlock is Vice President. Chris Simcoe is Secretary, and Kevin Leebrick is Treasurer. Stephanie Winfree is the Vice President of Education. Gustavo Daza is the Past President. Randy Huber joins the board as director. Learn more …
Assemble. Advocate. Advance.
Simple as that. How do we do it?
- Uniting members of the Self Storage industry that are actively engaged in or interested in, the self storage business.
- Developing and encouraging high standards of business conduct and operation of facilities through research, discussion and exchange of information.
- Providing a forum for the education of association members, self storage owners/operators and of the general public.
- Providing opportunities for members to increase their knowledge of the self storage business, industry trends, and services.
- Providing state-wide leadership on issues of concern to members of the Association.
- Providing information and resources, lawfully and appropriately, to further these purposes, as permitted by the State of South Carolina.
- Free Rental Agreement
- Commonly Used Forms
- Free National Membership
- Lien Sale Checklist
- Meetings & Networking
- Legislative Monitoring
- Auction Listing
- Vendor List
- Operational Forms