2017 Spring Educational Seminar in Rock hill, SC
Do you want to help? Do you want a spot on the board? We’ll see you at the seminar! Come out for food, fun and information.
- 10 am – Registration and Membership Sign-Up
- 11 am – Call to Order
- Introduction of Sponsors and New Members
- Energy and Expenses Seminar
- Solar Power
- LED Lighting
- Networking Break and Lunch
- HVAC Improvements
- Legislative & Legal Representation Update
- President’s Report
- Association Representing the Industry
- NEW DEVELOPMENTS International Fire Code for Self Storage Buildings
Menu: Market Fresh Buffet:
Ham, Turkey, Sliced American and Swiss Cheeses, Assorted Breads, Lettuce, Tomato and Onion, Coleslaw, Potato Salad, Potato Chips and Dessert with Water, Sweet Tea and Unsweet Tea
Cost: First Attendee FREE for ALL Self Storage Professionals that are Current Members. Register today and SAVE $10, Attendees may also register at the door.
The round table format and discussions continue to be a success. Topics included: Lending, Online Marketing, Rate Management, Insurance, Construction and Facility Maintenance. SSASC Board members and vendors moderate all tables. Topics continue to generate lively discussions among industry professionals and will be kicked off with a lively and exciting group wide round table.
If you have not attended a SSASC quarterly meeting, please take advantage as the first attendee is FREE to operator members. We look forward to seeing you at your next seminar for a great opportunity to network, learn and discuss the hot topics of our industry.
Register Today for FREE! (Operator members)
Price at the Door: $25 for all Operator Attendees
- Owners/Operators – One Attendee FREE (when registered in advance), Second Attendee $15 in Advance, $25 at the door
- Future Operator Members – $20 in Advance, $25 at the door
- Current Member Vendors $150, Future Vendor Members $250 (Current Year Membership Included)
In order to register, Click the RSVP NOW or REGISTER NOW! button, Log into your account or create a new account and register for this meeting from the new account screen.
Industry experts, facility managers, vendors and owners from throughout from throughout the state and southeast, as well as neighboring states of NC and GA, are attending the meeting for networking opportunities, round table discussions and presentations by event sponsors.
Contact: J. Wallace, 803.814.4000 Info@SCSelfStorage.org